With one of the hottest summers on record, I found myself extra incentivized to find ways to cool down and enjoy outdoor time. Hiking is a standard practice for me, but I also expanded my horizons and added mountain biking (a first!), stand up paddleboarding and a Wildlife Safari to my summertime activity.
Write ups are still in the works for some of these adventures, so in the meantime, enjoy this little gallery of my hiking, biking, and paddling over the past three months.
- Hike: Tom, Dick and Harry
- Hike: Hardy Falls and Hamilton Mountain
- Hike: Punch Bowl Falls
- Hike: Oneonta Gorge (twice!)
- Hike: Horsetail Falls, Ponytail Falls and Triple Falls
- Hike: Mt. Scott, Crater Laker
- Hike: Historical walk in Kona, Hawaii
- Manta Ray “Dive”, Kona, Hawaii
- Bike: Providence Bridge Pedal
- Bike: Sunday Parkways
- Mountain Biking: Post Canyon
- Mountain Biking: Cascade Locks
- Wildlife Safari
- Stand up paddleboarding, Willamette River