My friend @awlarralde loves, I mean loves Halloween. In a holiday-induced craze, she made a large batch of goodies, including these chocolate pretzel spiders. While waiting for the kiddies to come by and trick-o-treat, enjoy your own tasty treats.
Chocolate Pretzel Spiders
Ingredients (Makes about 12)
- 12 oz. semi-sweet milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups crumbled pretzels (plus 8 whole pretzels per “body” for legs)
- white chocolate chips (for the eyes)
- Melt together the chocolate chips and peanut butter on low heat
- Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- Mix in crumbled pretzels
- Place spoonful mounds of mixture onto a wax sheet covered baking sheet.
- Add four pretzels on each side of the mounds for legs, and white chocolate chips for eyes.
- Place in the freezer for about 5 minutes, or until the mixture cools.